Skip to main content

[任素汐] 親愛的你啊

歌詞

親愛的你啊 我們好久沒見
有沒有長大一點?
破舊的以前 走不出的漁灣
停在荒草漫天
那時家裡面 媽媽總在掩面
窗外酒氣瀰漫
你想你打算忘掉滿身斑斕
長出翅膀飛遠
孤單繞著思念 流淌著的不安
每一步每一晚 踩住了夢魘
你會翻過山 看到萬丈晴天
飛鳥正越過海面
你會迎著風 放著膽唱著歌
把風景都看遍
你會翻過山 看到萬丈晴天
飛鳥正越過海面
你會迎著風 放著膽唱著歌
把風景都看遍
你會翻過山看到萬里平原
天光正穿過雲間
你會握著拳赤著腳流著汗
攀過千難萬險
Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah
窗外有小孩哼哼唱 水聲蕩
遠遠去了一艘船

作詞/作曲:任素汐 / 温莨 / 瞿子千

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛