Skip to main content

Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm


從前有一個孩子,他 發生事故無法來學校 但當他終於回來的時候 他的頭髮已經從黑色變成了亮白色 他說從什麼時候開始 汽車被撞得很厲害
Once there was this kid who Got into an accident and couldn't come to school But when he finally came back His hair had turned from black into bright white He said that it was from when The cars had smashed so hard
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
從前有一個女孩,她 不會去更衣室跟女孩們換衣服 但當他們最終讓她 他們看到她全身都有胎記 她無法完全解釋清楚 他們一直都在那裡
Once there was this girl who Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room But when they finally made her They saw birthmarks all over her body She couldn't quite explain it They'd always just been there
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
但女孩和男孩都很高興 因為有一個孩子的情況比那更糟
But both girl and boy were glad 'Cause one kid had it worse than that
因為那時有一個男孩 父母讓他放學後直接回家 當他們去教堂時 他們在教堂的地板上搖晃、搖晃 他無法完全解釋清楚 他們總是只是去了那裡
'Cause then there was this boy whose Parents made him come directly home right after school And when they went to their church They shook and lurched all over the church floor He couldn't quite explain it They'd always just gone there
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
呼呼呼 呼呼呼 啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊
Whoooh Whoooh Whoooh Whoooh Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

作詞/作曲:Brad Roberts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛