Skip to main content

手嶌葵 - 森の小さなレストラン


歌詞

即使我追蹤橡子,我也搆不到它。 森林裡的小餐館 玩弄我空空的口袋 從一個忘記的人那裡得到的
ドングリを辿っても着きません 森の小さなレストラン 空っぽのポケットを弄って 忘れた人から辿り着く
沒有預約 森林裡的小餐館 午餐時間,座位很多 小鳥一邊撲騰一邊笑
予約は一つもありません 森の小さなレストラン 空席だらけのランチ時 小鳥がパタパタ笑ってる
紅漆鐵皮屋頂 菜單強烈推薦。 我可以從廚房聽到。 小提琴 長笛 大提琴 中提琴
真っ赤なペンキのトタン屋根 メニューはおすすめ そればかり 厨房の方から聞こえてる バイオリン フルート チェロ ビオラ
歡迎歡迎歡迎歡迎 吃很多東西後去睡覺 那麼大家再見了 明天就是明天,等等。
ようこそようこそ いらっしゃい たらふく食べたらお眠りよ それでは皆さんさようなら 明日は明日で エトセトラ
從右到左 手上的小熊也開始跳舞。 生牛肉片海鮮飯開胃菜 沒有燴飯甜點
右から左へおおわらわ 手乗りの子熊も踊り出す カルパッチョ パエリア オードブル リゾット デザートはありません
讓我們把它帶進墳墓 今晚是最後一門完整課程
お墓の中まで届けましょう 今宵は最後のフルコース

作詞/作曲:Naotaro Moriyama / Kei Sugawara (kaito Okachimachi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛