Skip to main content

趙雷 阿刁


歌詞

阿刁 住在西藏的某个地方
秃鹫一样 栖息在山顶上
阿刁 大昭寺门前铺满阳光
打一壶甜茶 我们聊着过往
阿刁 你总把自己打扮的像
男孩子一样 可比格桑还顽强
阿刁 狡猾的人有千百种笑
你何时下山 记得带上卓玛刀
灰色帽檐下 凹陷的脸颊
你很少说话 简单的回答
明天在哪里 谁会在意你
即使死在路上
阿刁 明天是否能吃顿饱饭
你已习惯 饥饿是一种信仰
阿刁 不会被现实磨平稜角
你不是这世界的人 没必要在乎真相
命运多舛 痴迷 淡然
挥别了青春 数不尽的车站
甘于平凡却不甘平凡的腐烂
你是阿刁 你是自由的鸟
灰色帽檐下 凹陷的脸颊
你很少说话 简单的回答
明天在哪里 谁会在意你
即使死在路上
命运多舛 痴迷 淡然
挥别了青春 数不尽的车站
甘于平凡却不甘平凡的腐烂
你是阿刁
阿刁 爱情是粒悲伤的种子
你是一棵树 你永远都不会枯

作詞/作曲:趙雷

張韶涵《阿刁》


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛