Skip to main content

頑童MJ116 ESO冒險王 Just Believe

歌詞

I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Don't Ever Lose Your Faith
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Swing Your Wings Fly Away
他是個年輕人所以有很多夢想
他是個發明家在等待他的夢工廠
他不是英雄他需要朋友捧場
他想要挖到寶藏跟這世界一起共享
心裡想著計劃他根本忘了讀書
翻過圍牆知道以後不同的路
他嫌走的太慢所以他用力的跑
他知道時間還沒到但已經準備好
那早就習慣挫折得不到該獲得
他相信蛋堡的話這些一切都是過程
身邊太多貴人
來去的過客
他害怕熱情
不再對大餅感到興奮
他是最聰明的人還是最笨
不可能的任務不可能會勝任
他想要變成超人照顧身邊所有的人
可能他只是個人
但他不願意承認
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Don't Ever Lose Your Faith
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Swing Your Wings Fly Away
時間在過他煩惱越來越多
他必須跑得更快但是肩膀背得更重
完成父母的期望弟妹們的榜樣
卻截然不知面對的超乎他想像
他口直心快得罪所有他的不喜歡
他因為義氣樂意為朋友惹上麻煩
他依然高調即使還沒有過風頭
要就一起不要總是一個人出風頭
要忙的事情太多幾乎忘了愛情
他知道愛的是誰但他沒有信心
他想要當個爛人
不值得愛的一個人
他會保持距離不想再傷害下一個人
有天會離開他希望有人捨不得
不一定是經典但至少有人會記得
他牢記每一張臉讓他一直站著
他說這是頑童你知道的 Holla
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Don't Ever Lose Your Faith
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Swing Your Wings Fly Away
Hands Up 如果還有夢
把所有夢想用盡全力拉出夢中
Hands Up
如果腳不痛
把步伐跨大
We Don't Talk to Talk
HANDS UP 如果還有夢
把所有夢想用盡全力拉出夢中
Hands Up
如果腳不痛 把步伐跨大
We Don't Talk to Talk
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Don't Ever Lose Your Faith
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Swing Your Wings Fly Away
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Don't Ever Lose Your Faith
I Believe I Can Keep My Head Up
Swing Your Wings Fly Away

作詞/作曲:頑童mj116

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛