Skip to main content

[金海心] 那麼驕傲

歌詞

整晚胡思乱想
夜色真好
让我睡不着
为何你总是想要逃
相思若好不了
只能怪我 找不到解药
你从未给过我爱的讯号
糟糕 我陷得比你早
你爱的比我少
注定要受煎熬
不好 优雅都不见了
不安分的心跳 全世界都听到
别那么骄傲
我随时可能走掉
我的手你还没有牵到
夜太长月光必定会冷掉
如何是好
你欠我一个拥抱
而我却一再(的)对你微笑
怎么你还没看见我的好
整晚胡思乱想
夜色真好
让我睡不着
为何你总是想要逃
相思若好不了
只能怪我 找不到解药
你从未给过我爱的讯号
糟糕 我陷得比你早
你爱的比我少
注定要受煎熬
别那么骄傲
我随时可能走掉
我的手你还没有牵到
夜太长月光必定会冷掉
如何是好
你欠我一个拥抱
而我却一再(的)对你微笑
怎么你还没看见我的好
别那么骄傲
我随时可能走掉
我的手你还没有牵到
夜太长月光必定会冷掉
怎么办才好
你欠我一个拥抱
而我却一再(的)对你微笑
抱着我的苦恼睡着了觉
整晚胡思乱想
夜色真好
让我睡不着
为何你总是想要逃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛