Skip to main content

[五月天] 憨人

詞曲 阿信

編曲 五月天

導演 陳玉勳


我的心內感覺 人生的沈重 不敢來振動

我不是好子 嘛不是歹人 我只是愛眠夢

我不願隨浪隨風 飄浪西東 親像船無港

我不願做人 奸巧鑽縫 甘願來作憨人


我不是頭腦空空 我不是一隻米蟲

人啊人 一世人 要安怎歡喜 過春夏秋冬


我有我的路 有我的夢 夢中的那個世界 

甘講伊是一場空

我走過的路 只有希望 希望你我講過的話 

放在心肝內 總有一天


看到滿天全金條 要煞無半項 環境來戲弄

背景無夠強 天才無夠弄 逐項是攏輸人

只好看破這虛華 不怕路歹行 不怕大雨淋

心上一字敢 面對我的夢 甘願來作憨人





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛