Skip to main content

Madonna - Hung Up (Official Video) [HD]

歌詞

時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢
Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
對於等待的人來說,時間過得好慢 沒有時間猶豫 那些跑步的人似乎都充滿樂趣 我陷入困境,我不知道該怎麼辦
Time goes by so slowly for those who wait No time to hesitate Those who run seem to have all the fun I'm caught up, I don't know what to do
時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 我不知道該怎麼辦
Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly I don't know what to do
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
電話鈴聲響起,鈴聲響起 燈亮了但家裡沒人 滴答滴答,已經差兩點了 我已經結束了,我要掛斷你的電話了
Ring, ring, ring goes the telephone The lights are on but there's no one home Tick, tick tock it's a quarter to two And I'm done, I'm hanging up on you
我不能一直等你 我知道你還在猶豫 不要為我哭泣,因為我會找到我的路 總有一天你會醒來 但為時已晚
I can't keep on waiting for you I know that you're still hesitating Don't cry for me, 'cause I'll find my way You'll wake up one day But it'll be too late
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
每一件小事,每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 等待您的來電,等待您的來電 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing, every little thing I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, waiting for your call I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢 時間過得好慢
Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly Time goes by so slowly
就這樣慢慢地,慢慢地 就這樣慢慢地,慢慢地 就這樣慢慢地,慢慢地 就這樣慢慢地,慢慢地 就這樣慢慢地,慢慢地 就這樣慢慢地,慢慢地 就這麼慢慢地(這麼慢慢地) 我不知道該怎麼辦
So slowly, so slowly So slowly, so slowly So slowly, so slowly So slowly, so slowly So slowly, so slowly So slowly, so slowly So slowly, (so slowly) I don't know what to do
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
你所說或所做的每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 寶貝,日日夜夜等待著你的電話 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, baby, night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you
每一件小事,每一件小事 我掛了 我掛了你的電話 等待您的來電,等待您的來電 我厭倦了 我厭倦了等你
Every little thing, every little thing I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call, waiting for your call I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you

作詞/作曲:Benny Goran Bror Andersson / Bjoern K. Ulvaeus / Madonna L. Ciccone / Stuart David Price

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛