Skip to main content

王芷蕾Jeanette Wang -《今夜相思雨》


收錄於1987年經典專輯【春天的臉】

飛碟四后之一、永遠的「連續劇主題曲女王」王芷蕾,
她的歌聲清徹明亮、唱盡人世間的大愛與包容。
※1985年第九屆金鼎獎優良唱片獎及演唱獎
※1986年第廿一屆金鐘奬最佳女歌星演員獎
--- 
今夜相思雨
作詞:方惠光  作曲:張勇強

你走的時候 不要與我道別
留給我愛的詩篇 
對我說今生愛我永不悔

你走的時候 不要與我道別
留給我愛和思念 
在這飄著細雨的夜裡

擁有你留下的這些 
我就容易打發自己
撫平我悲痛的情緒 
守住那漫漫長夜

你走的時候 不要與我道別
留給我愛和思念 
在這飄著細雨的夜裡

擁有你留下的這些 
我就容易打發自己
撫平我悲痛的情緒 
守住那漫漫長夜

你走的時候 不要與我道別
留給我愛和思念 
在這飄著細雨的夜裡

王芷蕾〈今夜相思雨〉|愛心義演晚會-飛越寒冬(1987)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛