Skip to main content

戀戀風塵【戀戀風塵 電影主題曲】許景淳 | 動態歌詞 Lyrics | MV畫面【戀戀風塵】電影 | 金馬60【金馬影展 經典電影】

侯孝賢【戀戀風塵】電影的平溪線十分車站
經典的拍攝場景,穿著學生制服背著書包的阿遠與阿雲,走在小鎮的鐵道邊。

歌詞

迷迷濛濛籠罩着滿山雲霧
綠峰桃源最深處
留下篇篇醉人的夢幻史詩
往事歷歷如昨日
----
徘徊夢裡 與玩伴相遇
浪漫無猜應歡聚
曾幾回首 尋覓又尋覓
晨曦若現送暖意
----
聞雞引頸聲聲蹄上學趁早起
店家開張拼生計
戀戀風塵滿世界 春花秋落地
歡聚終須道別離
(思想起)
兒時點點滴滴
(思想起)
豈能空留記憶

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛