Skip to main content

【卡農 in Love】"Canon in Love" Official MV - 蔡佩軒 Ariel Tsai

曲:蔡佩軒  改編 / 卡農原曲 
詞:蔡佩軒

終於到 這一天 
原來童話會實現 
那是你 在眼前 
看著我 說Forever 

一輩子不夠 
從今天我們永遠 
在一起 不分離
你說好嗎?

那些年 許下的願
你陪我一步一步去實現
就算是下雨天
有你就變晴天

只要你 在我身邊
我就有勇氣 I won’t be afraid 
只要看你一眼
I know everything will be okay

我 愛著你
愛著你像 do re mi fa so la si
連一起
永不分離那是不變的真理
陪著你
一段一段刻骨銘心的旋律
到最後
一樣音貼著音心貼著心 

我 愛著你
愛著你連 do re mi fa so la si
都好聽
世界因為你而可愛變有趣
陪著你
一段一段譜出我們的戀曲
到最後
永恆的愛配上永恆的旋律

From now on
Take me as yours
For better or for worse
Richer or poorer
In sickness or in health 
Till death do us apart

這首歌
代表我們
不變的約定不變的愛情
無論高音低音
We will make it our happy ending

我 愛著你
愛著你像 do re mi fa so la si
連一起
永不分離那是不變的真理
陪著你
一段一段刻骨銘心的旋律
到最後
一樣音貼著音心貼著心 

我 愛著你
愛著你連 do re mi fa so la si
都好聽
世界因為你而可愛變有趣
陪著你
一段一段譜出我們的戀曲
到最後
永恆的愛配上永恆的旋律

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛