Skip to main content

《港都夜雨~洪一峰》 今夜又是風雨微微 異鄉的都市


今夜又是风雨微微 异乡的都市
路灯青青照着水滴 引阮心悲意
青春男儿不知自己 要行叨位去
啊~漂流万里 港都夜雨寂寞暝
想起当时惦在船边 讲甲糖蜜甜
真正稀微你我情意 煞来拆分离
不知何时会再相见 前情断半字
啊~海风野味 港都夜雨落抹离
海风冷冷吹痛胸前 漂浪的旅行
为着女性费了半生 海面做家庭
我的心情为你牺牲 你那抹分明
啊~茫茫前程 港都夜雨那抹停

陳明章Chen Ming Chang-【港都夜雨】A Rainy Night at the Port-真情II音樂會Live Video


齊秦 - 港都夜雨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛