Skip to main content

[Avantasia ] Anywhere

歌詞

我記得那是很久以前的事了 但當我想到她時我感覺它在成長 有東西懇求我再回家 我幾乎無法忍受的事情
I remember it was long ago But when I think of her I feel it grow Something begs me to come home again Something I can hardly stand
但我要反抗,我必須無視她的哭泣 我不知道該怎麼辦,我非常想念你
But I'm to defy, I have to ignore her cry I don't know what to do, I'm missing you so bad
等待明天,等一點曙光 等待明天,只為再次見到你的笑容 把我的悲傷從我的心起泡的地方帶走 如果你在任何地方,你現在在哪裡
Waiting for tomorrow, for a little ray of light Waiting for tomorrow just to see your smile again Take away my sorrow from a blistered heart of mine Where are you now if you are there anywhere
請原諒我的決定 但在我大踏步而來之前 別指望你一定會明白 雅各需要我的幫助
Please forgive me for how I decide But before I can come with rapid strides Don't expect you'll have to understand Jakob needs my helping hand
首先我必須採取兩種方法之一 這兩個都是錯的,我要走了 好害怕好羞恥 如此瘋狂,但我知道
First I have to go one out of two ways Which both are wrong and I'm to go So afraid, so ashamed So deranged, but I know
等待明天,等一點曙光 等待明天,只為再次見到你的笑容 把我的悲傷從我的心起泡的地方帶走 如果你在任何地方(任何地方),你現在在哪裡
Waiting for tomorrow, for a little ray of light Waiting for tomorrow just to see your smile again Take away my sorrow from a blistered heart of mine Where are you now if you are there anywhere (anywhere)
等待明天,等一點曙光 等待明天,只為再次見到你的笑容 把我的悲傷從我的心起泡的地方帶走 如果你在任何地方,你現在在哪裡
Waiting for tomorrow, for a little ray of light Waiting for tomorrow just to see your smile again Take away my sorrow from a blistered heart of mine Where are you now if you are there anywhere
等待明天,等一點曙光 等待明天,只為再次見到你的笑容 把我的悲傷從我的心起泡的地方帶走 如果你在任何地方,你現在在哪裡
Waiting for tomorrow, for a little ray of light Waiting for tomorrow just to see your smile again Take away my sorrow from a blistered heart of mine Where are you now if you are there anywhere
等待明天,等一點曙光 等待明天,只為再次見到你的笑容 把我的悲傷從我的心起泡的地方帶走 如果你在任何地方,你現在在哪裡
Waiting for tomorrow, for a little ray of light Waiting for tomorrow just to see your smile again Take away my sorrow from a blistered heart of mine Where are you now if you are there anywhere

作詞/作曲:Nickolas Ashford / Valerie Simpson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛