Skip to main content

Blue System - Déjà vu (Nimm dir Zeit 07.09.1991)


歌詞
這不是謊言,沒有似曾相識的感覺
That's no lie, no déjà vu

哦,你試圖,試圖,試圖偷走我的心
Oh you trying, trying, trying to steal my heart away

離開
Away

哦寶貝就在今晚你對我太好了
Oh, baby just tonight you're so good to me

我的第一名
My number one

90種沒有保證的戰鬥方式
90 ways to fight with no guarantee

我們不會出錯
We can't go wrong

我的心是一個孤獨的數字-寶貝,我不僅僅是一個愛人
My heart is a lonely number - baby, I'm more than a lover

吻我,也許我的愛會讓你瘋狂
Kiss me, maybe my love will drive you crazy

這不是似曾相識(déjà vu)
It's no déjà vu (déjà vu)

哦,這對我來說就像一場夢(似曾相識)
Oh it's like a dream to me (déjà vu)

寶貝你看不到嗎
Baby can't you see

我會永遠擁抱你 - 我可以讓它變得更好
I'll hold you forever - I can make it better

你從我這裡得到你想要的
You get what you want out of me

這不是似曾相識(déjà vu)
It's no déjàvu (déjà vu)

你依然是個謎(似曾相識)
You are still a mystery (déjà vu)

寶貝你看不到嗎
Baby can't you see

我的心在跳動-我會為你奉獻
My heart is in motion - I'll give you devotion

哦寶貝你對我來說太好聽了
Oh, baby you're too good for me

寶貝我會陪伴你孤獨的心
Baby I'll be there for your lonely heart

只有天知道
God only knows

寶貝我很在乎 - 永遠不會撕裂
Baby I do care - never tear apart

天將顯明
Heaven will show

我的心如驚雷
My heart is like a thunder

寶貝,你無法阻止我的感情
Baby, you can't stop my feelings

吻我,也許我的愛會讓你瘋狂
Kiss me, maybe my love will drive you crazy

作詞/作曲:Dieter Bohlen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛