Skip to main content

張洪量 - 英國友人的故事

歌詞
就在Oxford circus 我无奈的离开走入地铁的深处 坐上了Central line看着漆黑的窗外 想这英国的爱飞驰而过的站牌 不会再回来
Can't let you go 她这样对我说我不知说什么我想我只能这样走Can't let you go 她一直这样说我不知说什么我想我只能这样走哼嗯我说遥远的东方 有情人在等待我不能为了自己 不管她的未来讲到心酸的地方 悲哀从中来伦敦最后的背影 在渐浓的雾里散开Just let me go 我这样对她说她抓紧我的手哭说don't wanna let you goJust let me go 我一直这样说她不停的摇头哭说don't wanna let you goOHJUST LET ME GO 我这样对她说她抓紧我的手哭说don't wanna let you goCan't let you go 她这样对我说她不停的摇头哭说don't wanna let you goCan't let you goAnd take much morrowAnd a heart full of morrowTo a land so far awayWe had so muchIn a moment of madnessNow turns into sadnessAs i sit and watch you go我不能让你走 不愿让你走这次一旦失去我的爱不知什么时候才回来OH不能不能不能不能让你走不愿让你走

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛