Skip to main content

孟庭葦 冬季到台北來看雨


歌詞

冬季到台北來看雨
別在異鄉哭泣
冬季到台北來看雨
夢是唯一行李
輕輕回來不吵醒往事
就當我從來不曾遠離
如果相逢把話藏心底
沒有人比我更懂你
天還是天喔雨還是雨
我的傘下不再有你
我還是我喔你還是你
只是多了一個冬季
冬季到台北來看雨
別在異鄉哭泣
冬季到台北來看雨
也許會遇見你
街道冷清心是卻擁擠
每一個角落都有回憶
如果相逢也不必逃避
我終將擦肩而去
天還是天喔雨還是雨
這城市我不再熟悉
我還是我喔你還是你
只是多了一個冬季
天還是天喔雨還是雨
這城市我不再熟悉
我還是我喔你還是你
只是多了一個冬季
只是多了一個冬季

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛