Skip to main content

高凌風 夏天的浪花 Last Train to London


原唱 : Electric Light Orchestra
原曲 : ELO Last Train to London
詞曲 : Jeff Lynne

可愛的男孩
我的熱情像大海
每個水珠為你滴
每個浪花為你開
你可明白
可愛的男孩
讓我到你夢裡來
陣陣風兒是溫馨
朵朵雲兒是關懷
只有你心裡明白
想起你來
看看大海
想起你來
多麼開懷
什麼時候你才表現你的情
對我表現你的愛
要讓我倆戀情永遠同游大海
可愛的女孩
我的熱情像大海
每個水珠為你滴
每個浪花為你開
你可明白
可愛的女孩
讓我到你夢裡來
陣陣風兒是溫馨
朵朵雲兒是關懷
只有你心裡明白
想起你來
看看大海
想起你來
多麼開懷
什麼時候你才表現你的情
對我表現你的愛
要讓我倆戀情永遠同游大海
可愛的男孩
讓我到你夢裡來
陣陣風兒是溫馨
朵朵雲兒是關懷
只有你心裡明白
想起你來
看看大海
想起你來
多麼開懷
什麼時候你才表現你的情
對我表現你的愛
要讓我倆戀情永遠同游大海
Yeah
想起你來
想起你來...
想起你來
多麼開懷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛