Skip to main content

[John Lennon] Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (Ultimate Mix)


歌詞

So this is Christmas

聖誕節到了

And what have you done 

你們都做了些什麼呢

Another year over 

又是一年結束了

A new one just begun  

新的一年正要開始

And so this is Christmas 

聖誕節到了

I hope you have fun  

希望你們都過得開心

The near and the dear ones 

身邊和親愛的人

The old and the young  

年長和年輕都一樣

 

A very merry Christmas  

有個非常歡樂的聖誕節

And a happy New Year  

也有個快樂的新年

Let's hope it's a good one  

我們期盼它將是美好的一年

Without any fear  

沒有任何的恐懼

 

And so this is Christmas  

聖誕節到了

For weak and for strong 

對於弱者與強者

For rich and the poor ones  

富有與貧窮都一樣
The war is so long  

戰爭如此漫長

And so happy Christmas   

所以祝你們聖誕節快樂

For black and for white  

無論黑人或白人

For yellow and red ones 

黃種人或紅種人都一樣

Let's stop all the fight  

讓我們停止所有的鬥爭

 

A very merry Christmas  

有個非常歡樂的聖誕節

And a happy New Year  

也有個快樂的新年

Let's hope it's a good one  

我們希望它將是美好的一年

Without any fear  

沒有任何恐懼

 

And so this is Christmas  

聖誕節到了

And what have we done  

我們都做了些什麼呢

Another year over  

又是一年結束了

A new one just begun 

新的一年正要開始

And so happy Christmas  

祝你們聖誕節快樂

We hope you have fun  

希望你們能過得開心

The near and the dear ones  

身邊和親愛的人

The old and the young  

年長和年輕都一樣

 

A very merry Christmas  

祝你們聖誕快樂

And a happy New Year  

也祝你們新年快樂
Let's hope it's a good one  

我們希望這將是美好的一年

Without any fear  

沒有任何恐懼                   

 

And so this is Christmas  

聖誕節到了

And what have we done  

我們都做了些什麼呢

Another year over  

又是一年結束了

A new one just begun  

新的一年正要開始

Céline Dion - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon 1971

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛