Skip to main content

[Europe] Carrie


歌詞

當燈光熄滅時,我看不出任何原因
When lights go down, I see no reason

讓你哭泣,我們以前經歷過這種事
For you to cry, we've been through this before

在每個時間、每個季節
In every time, in every season

天知道我已經嘗試過了
God knows I've tried

所以請不要要求更多
So please don't ask for more
你在我眼裡看不到嗎?
Can't you see it in my eyes?

這可能是我們最後的告別
That this might be our last goodbye

嘉莉
Carrie

嘉莉
Carrie

他們改變了我的朋友,哇噢
Things they change my friend, whoa oh

嘉莉
Carrie

嘉莉
Carrie

也許我們會再次見面
Maybe we'll meet again

又在某個地方
Somewhere, again
我無意中讀懂了你的心思
I read your mind with no intentions

不友善,我希望我能解釋一下
Of being unkind, I wish I could explain

這一切都需要時間
It all takes time

非常有耐心
Whole lot of patience

如果這是犯罪,我怎麼會感覺不到痛苦?
If it's a crime, how come I feel no pain?
你在我眼裡看不到嗎?
Can't you see it in my eyes?

這可能是我們最後的告別
That this might be our last goodbye

(哦嗬嗬)
(Oh ho ho)

嘉莉
Carrie

嘉莉
Carrie

哦,他們改變了我的朋友
Oh, things they change my friend

哇噢
Whoa oh

嘉莉
Carrie

嘉莉
Carrie

也許我們會再次見面
Maybe we'll meet again
哦
Oh

你在我眼裡看不到嗎?
Can't you see it in my eyes?

這可能是我們最後的告別
That this might be our last goodbye

(哦嗬嗬)
(Oh ho ho)

哦
Oh

嘉莉
Carrie

嘉莉
Carrie

哦,他們改變了一切
Oh, things they change

嘉莉,嘉莉,嘉莉(喔嗬嗬)
Carrie, Carrie, Carrie (Oh ho ho)

嘉莉
Carrie

嘉莉
Carrie

也許我們會再次見面
Maybe we'll meet again

哦,又在某個地方
Oh, somewhere again
當燈光熄滅時
When lights go down

作詞/作曲:Gunnar Michaeli / Joey Tempest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛