Skip to main content

[張國榮] 童年時


童年時 我與你 家鄉中 
相見 天未亮
你與我 永遠 心意 
也一樣
何時能 再與你 家鄉中 
相見 天未亮
我這裡 每晚每朝 也會 對你 想一趟

童年時 我與你 一雙雙 走到 阡陌上
你要我 替你採花 插 襟上
何時能 再與你 一雙雙 走到 阡陌上
每次我 看見野花 也會 對你 想一趟

童年時 我與你 打千秋 
想要 攀月亮
你說過 要我將心 掛天上
何時能 再與你 打千秋 
飛到 星月上
每次我 看見星星 也會 對你 想一趟

童年時 我與你 將顆心 刻到 花樹上
你說過 兩個癡心 永守望
何時能 再與你 一雙雙 走到花樹望
再看看 這兩顆心
有無 永遠 相向

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛