Skip to main content

張學友 鄺美雲 只有情永在 早期MV

作詞:鄧偉雄     作曲:顧嘉輝

歌詞

女:世間事 不知怎分對錯
男:懶得問 恩怨怎分開
女:當一切若浮雲
男:只有情永在
合:心中記一份愛

女:再不問 問一聲應否去愛
男:愛海內 一切也應該
女:也不怕消失去
男:不會難替代
合:風聲裡都找到愛

女:未怕分開 縱使分開
亦都知美夢仍會在
男:何必感慨 誰會意外
此心不變遷何曾改

女:再不用 口中天天說愛
男:懶分辨 心裡情意若何
女:有朝會暫別離
男:不會成障礙
合:清風裡都找到愛 啊...
千山裡都找到愛

女:未怕分開 縱使分開
亦都知美夢仍會在
男:何必感慨 誰會意外
此心不變遷何曾改

女:再不用 口中天天說愛
男:懶分辨 心裡情意若何
女:有朝會暫別離
男:不會成障礙
合:清風裡都找到愛 啊...
千山裡都找到愛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛