Skip to main content

[林隆璇] 我愛你這樣深

作詞:林隆璇 作曲:林隆璇

歌詞

我愛妳有多深 妳能夠對我幾分
彷彿前世接今生 癡心等待不必問

我愛妳有多深 妳能夠還我幾分
唯恐我會癡癡等 妳竟冷漠轉過身

我愛妳這樣深 日月星辰可為證
一朝決心不再為妳等 情難滅霜雪難分

我愛妳這樣深 那怕夏雨冬雷震
一朝決心不再為妳等 情難滅霜雪難分

我愛妳有多深 妳能夠對我幾分
彷彿前世接今生 癡心等待不必問

我愛妳有多深 妳能夠還我幾分
唯恐我會癡癡等 妳竟冷漠轉過身

我愛妳這樣深 日月星辰可為證
一朝決心不再為妳等 情難滅霜雪難分

我愛妳這樣深 那怕夏雨冬雷震
一朝決心不再為妳等 情難滅霜雪難分

我愛妳這樣深 日月星辰可為證
一朝決心不再為妳等 情難滅霜雪難分

我愛妳這樣深 那怕夏雨冬雷震
一朝決心不再為妳等 情意難滅霜雪難分

音樂磁場 - 我愛你這樣深

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛