Skip to main content

[David Meece] Somebody's Calling Your Name (He Speaks Softly)


歌詞

[Verse 1]
[第 1 節]
There's a flame that's burning
有火焰正在燃燒
All through the night
整個晚上
For those who will see
對於那些將會看到的人
And there's a light
還有一盞燈
That keeps searching
就這樣一直在尋找
For those who are lost
對於那些迷失的人
On life's empty streets
在人生空曠的街道上
Out on the wasteland
在荒原上
Where hearts have been broken
心已破碎的地方
For those who are fallen and scared
對於那些跌倒和害怕的人
Really scared
真的很害怕


[Chorus]
[合唱]
Somebody's calling your name (Somebody's calling your name)
有人呼喚你的名字(有人呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
He's calling you
他在打給你
Somebody's calling your name (Somebody's calling your name)
有人呼喚你的名字(有人呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
He speaks softly
他說話輕聲


[Verse 2]
[詩2]
Though thе storm is raging
儘管暴風雨肆虐
Just close your eyes tight
只要緊緊閉上眼睛
And see with your hеart
用心去看
And let that bitter wind keep blowing
讓那陣刺骨的風繼續吹
Let it sail you toward the light
讓它帶你走向光明
The safe harbor of His arms
他懷抱的安全港灣
Where there's hope for the hopeless
絕望的人還有希望的地方
And rest for the weary
也讓疲憊的人休息一下
And strength in our weakness
以及我們的弱點中的力量
In His arms
在他懷裡
In His arms
在他懷裡
See upcoming pop shows
查看即將播出的流行節目
Get tickets for your favorite artists
獲得您最喜愛的藝術家的門票
You might also like
您可能也喜歡
Early In the Morning
清晨
David Meece
大衛‧米斯
You Can Go
你可以走了
David Meece
大衛‧米斯
One Small Child
一名小孩
David Meece
大衛‧米斯
[Chorus]
[合唱]
Somebody's calling your name (Somebody's calling your name)
有人呼喚你的名字(有人呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
He's calling you
他在打給你
Somebody's calling your name (Oh, somebody's calling your name)
有人在呼喚你的名字(哦,有人在呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
He speaks softly
他說話輕聲
To you
給你


[Chorus]
[合唱]
Oh, somebody's calling your name (Somebody's calling your name)
哦,有人在呼喚你的名字(有人在呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
Oh, can you hear Him calling your name?
哦,你聽得到祂呼喚你的名字嗎?


[Chorus]
[合唱]
Somebody's calling your name
有人在呼喚你的名字
He speaks softly
他說話輕聲
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
Oh, can you hear Him calling your name?
哦,你聽得到祂呼喚你的名字嗎?


[Chorus]
[合唱]
Somebody's calling your name (Somebody's calling your name)
有人呼喚你的名字(有人呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him? (Oh, can you hear Him?)
哦,你聽得到他嗎? (哦,你聽得到他的聲音嗎?)
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
[Outro]
[尾聲]
Somebody's calling your name (Speak to me Jesus)
有人在呼喚你的名字(耶穌對我說話)
He speaks softly now
他現在說話輕聲
Ooh, can you hear Him?
哦,你聽得到他嗎?
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?
Woah, woah
哇哇哇
Somebody's calling, is calling your name (calling your name)
有人在呼喚你的名字(呼喚你的名字)
Ooh, can you hear Him?
哦,你聽得到他嗎?
Can you hear Him?
你聽得到他嗎?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛