Skip to main content

[ Sarah Brightman & Jose Cura ] There For Me


Sarah:
There for me, every time I've been away
Will you be there for me, thinking of me ev'ry day
Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say
Will you be there for me?

Just think of you and me, we could never toe the line
It's such a mystery just to hear you say you're mine
And while you're close to me, so close to me
Just hold me

Jose:
Se non sei con me, mi sembra grigia la citta
Camminando solo i piccoli vedo giocar
Volti e voci del passato che non ricordavo piu
Mi chiedono

Both:
Are you still there for me?
Forse qualche giorno poi
Il mondo capira che non molto [puo] capitar
E tu ci sei per me senti cosa dicono
But you're just there for me

Sarah:
And while you're close to me, so close to me
Just hold me

Jose:
Dimmi quanto tempo ancora resterai con me
Dimmi quante cose mi nascondi dentro te
Molti sogni abbiamo che alfin potremmo vivere
Io spero che

Both:
You are still there for me?
Forse qualche giorno poi
Il mondo capira che non molto [puo] capitar
E tu ci sei per me senti cosa dicono
But you're just there for me

Sarah:
There for me

Jose:
There for me

Sarah:
There for me

Sarah Brightman & Josh Groban - There For Me (live)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛