Skip to main content

Ric Ocasek - Emotion In Motion

作詞/作曲:Ric Ocasek

歌詞

我願意做任何事
I would do anything

為了抓住你
To hold on to you

這就是任何事情
That's just about anything

直到你渡過難關
Until you pull through
我會緊緊抓住你
I'll hold on to you

直到星星不再眨眼
'Til the stars no longer wink

我會緊緊抓住你
I'll hold on to you

直到你弄清楚
'Til you figure out

只是怎麼想因為
Just what to think 'cause
你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

我的神奇藥水
My magical potion

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

大部頭書
To me
我會去任何地方
I would go anywhere

為了與你見面
To meet up with you

幾乎任何地方都是如此
That's just about anywhere

為了一次約會
For one rendezvous
我會緊緊抓住你
I'll hold on to you

直到山巒崩塌
Until the mountains crumble flat

我會緊緊抓住你
I'll hold on to you

直到你弄清楚
Until you figure out

就在你所在的地方因為
Just where you're at 'cause
你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

我的神奇藥水
My magical potion

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

大部頭書
To me
我願意做任何事
I would do anything

為了抓住你
To hold on to you

這就是任何事情
That's just about anything

你想讓我這麼做
That you want me to
我會緊緊抓住你
I'll hold on to you

直到你從容應對這一切
Until you take it all in stride

我會緊緊抓住你
I'll hold on to you

直到你想留在這裡
'Til you want to stay here

在我身邊因為
By my side 'cause
你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

我的神奇藥水
My magical potion

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

大部頭書
To me
你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

我的神奇藥水
My magical potion

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

大部頭書
To me
情感在運動
Emotion in motion

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

大部頭書
To me

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

我的神奇藥水
My magical potion

你情緒激動
You're emotion in motion

大部頭書
To me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛