Skip to main content

Pharrell Williams - Happy (My level's too high (happy) to bring me down)

歌詞

我要說的話可能看起來很瘋狂
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say

陽光她來了,你可以休息一下
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break

我是一個可以飛向太空的熱氣球
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space

有了空氣,就像我不在乎寶貝一樣
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得自己像是沒有屋頂的房間,請拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得幸福就是真理,就拍手吧
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你知道幸福對你來說意味著什麼,請一起鼓掌
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果您覺得這就是您想做的,請鼓掌
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
壞消息來了,說這說那
Here come bad news talking this and that

是的,好吧,把你所有的都給我,不要退縮
Yeah, well, gimme all you got and don't hold back

是的,我應該警告你我會沒事的
Yeah, well I should probably warn you I'll be just fine

是的,無意冒犯你,不要浪費你的時間
Yeah, no offense to you don't waste your time

這就是為什麼
Here's why
因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得自己像是沒有屋頂的房間,請拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得幸福就是真理,就拍手吧
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你知道幸福對你來說意味著什麼,請一起鼓掌
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果您覺得這就是您想做的,請鼓掌
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
讓我失望
bring me down

沒有什麼(快樂)可以讓我失望
Can't nothing (happy) bring me down

我的程度太高(快樂),無法讓我失望
My level's too high (happy) to bring me down

沒有什麼(快樂)可以讓我失望
Can't nothing (happy) bring me down

我說
I said

(快樂,快樂,快樂)讓我失望
(Happy, happy, happy) bring me down

沒有什麼能讓我沮喪
Can't nothing bring me down

我的程度太高(快樂),無法讓我失望
My level's too high (happy) to bring me down

沒有什麼能讓我沮喪
Can't nothing bring me down

我說
I said
因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得自己像是沒有屋頂的房間,請拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得幸福就是真理,就拍手吧
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你知道幸福對你來說意味著什麼,請一起鼓掌
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果您覺得這就是您想做的,請鼓掌
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得自己像是沒有屋頂的房間,請拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得幸福就是真理,就拍手吧
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你知道幸福對你來說意味著什麼,請一起鼓掌
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果您覺得這就是您想做的,請鼓掌
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
讓我失望
bring me down

沒有什麼(快樂)可以讓我失望
Can't nothing (happy) bring me down

我的程度太高(快樂),無法讓我失望
My level's too high (happy) to bring me down

沒有什麼(快樂)可以讓我失望
Can't nothing (happy) bring me down

我說
I said
因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得自己像是沒有屋頂的房間,請拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得幸福就是真理,就拍手吧
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你知道幸福對你來說意味著什麼,請一起鼓掌
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果您覺得這就是您想做的,請鼓掌
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得自己像是沒有屋頂的房間,請拍手
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你覺得幸福就是真理,就拍手吧
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果你知道幸福對你來說意味著什麼,請一起鼓掌
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

因為我很高興
Because I'm happy

如果您覺得這就是您想做的,請鼓掌
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

作詞/作曲:Pharrell L. Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛