Skip to main content

I'm No Angel

歌詞

深夜
Late in the night

我在你的沉默中回到家
I came home to your silence

我知道一切都結束了
I knew it was over

現在你走了,哦
Now you are gone, oh

我以為我很堅強
I thought I was strong

當我墜入黑暗
When I fell into darkness

無處可去,哦
With nowhere to go, oh
你會回到我身邊嗎
Will you come back to me

在下雨天帶著微笑
With a smile on a rainy day

或告訴你
Or to tell you

再愛我一次
Love me again

你會在我身邊嗎
Will you be there with me

在月光下降臨
Coming down in the moonlight

我知道我不是天使
And I know I'm no angel

我需要你,愛人
I need you, love
我需要你,我每天都感覺
I need you, I feel every day

像影子一樣
Like a shadow

走在空蕩蕩的路上,哦
Walking an empty road, oh

我以為我已經看過這一切
And I thought I'd seen it all

透過我的一生
Through my lifetime

現在從一個空房間
Now from an empty room

我打電話給你
I'm calling you
你會回到我身邊嗎
Will you come back to me

在下雨天帶著微笑
With a smile on a rainy day

或告訴你
Or to tell you

再愛我一次
Love me again

你會在我身邊嗎
Will you be there with me

在月光下降臨
Coming down in the moonlight

我知道我不是天使
And I know I'm no angel

我需要你,愛人
I need you, love
你會回到我身邊嗎
Will you come back to me

在下雨天帶著微笑
With a smile on a rainy day

或告訴你
Or to tell you

再愛我一次
Love me again

你會在我身邊嗎
Will you be there with me

在月光下降臨
Coming down in the moonlight

我知道我不是天使
And I know I'm no angel

我需要你,愛人
I need you, love
我知道我不是天使
And I know I'm no angel

我需要你,愛人。
I need you, love.

作詞/作曲:Eric Levi / Ludwig Van Beethoven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛