Skip to main content

Daft Punk - Get Lucky

歌詞

就像鳳凰傳說一樣吧
Like the legend of the phoenix, huh

一切都以開始結束
All ends with beginnings

是什麼讓地球旋轉,啊
What keeps the planet spinning, ah

從一開始的力量,嗯,看
The force from the beginning, hm, look
我們已經走得太遠了
We've come too far

放棄我們是誰
To give up who we are

所以讓我們提高標準
So let's raise the bar

我們為星星敬杯
And our cups to the stars
她徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
She's up all night 'til the sun

我徹夜不眠去買一些東西
I'm up all night to get some

她為了好玩而徹夜不眠
She's up all night for good fun

我徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
I'm up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
We're up all night 'til the sun

我們徹夜不眠去買一些
We're up all night to get some

我們徹夜不眠只是為了好玩
We're up all night for good fun

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
禮物沒有絲帶
The present has no ribbon

你的禮物持續不斷地給予
Your gift keeps on giving

我這是什麼感覺?
What is this I'm feeling?

如果你想離開我就陪你走
If you wanna leave I'm with it, ah
我們已經走得太遠了
We've come too far

放棄我們是誰
To give up who we are

所以讓我們提高標準
So let's raise the bar

我們為星星敬杯
And our cups to the stars
她徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
She's up all night 'til the sun

我徹夜不眠去買一些東西
I'm up all night to get some

她為了好玩而徹夜不眠
She's up all night for good fun

我徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
I'm up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
We're up all night 'til the sun

我們徹夜不眠去買一些
We're up all night to get some

我們徹夜不眠只是為了好玩
We're up all night for good fun

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
她徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
She's up all night 'til the sun

我徹夜不眠去買一些東西
I'm up all night to get some

她為了好玩而徹夜不眠
She's up all night for good fun

我徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
I'm up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
We're up all night 'til the sun

我們徹夜不眠去買一些
We're up all night to get some

我們徹夜不眠只是為了好玩
We're up all night for good fun

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
她徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
She's up all night 'til the sun

我徹夜不眠去買一些東西
I'm up all night to get some

她為了好玩而徹夜不眠
She's up all night for good fun

我徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
I'm up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
We're up all night 'til the sun

我們徹夜不眠去買一些
We're up all night to get some

我們徹夜不眠只是為了好玩
We're up all night for good fun

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-

我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-

我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-

我們徹夜不眠
We're up all night to get

我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-

我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-

我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-

我們徹夜不眠,只為了──
We're up all night to get-
我們徹夜不眠只是為了──(一起)
We're up all night to get- (together)

我們徹夜未眠(讓我們再次陷入困境)
We're up all night to get (let's get funked again)

我們通宵達旦地變得時髦
We're up all night to get funky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們已經走得太遠了
We've come too far

放棄我們是誰
To give up who we are

所以讓我們提高標準
So let's raise the bar

我們為星星敬杯
And our cups to the stars
她徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
She's up all night 'til the sun

我徹夜不眠去買一些東西
I'm up all night to get some

她為了好玩而徹夜不眠
She's up all night for good fun

我徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
I'm up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠直到太陽出來
We're up all night 'til the sun

我們徹夜不眠去買一些
We're up all night to get some

我們徹夜不眠只是為了好玩
We're up all night for good fun

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky
我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

我們徹夜不眠只為碰運氣
We're up all night to get lucky

作詞/作曲:Pharrell Williams / Nile Rodgers / Thomas Bangalter / Guy-manuel De Homem-christo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛