Skip to main content

文章 《三百六十五里路》 (詞:小軒 曲:譚健常)


作詞:小軒 作曲:譚健常

歌詞

睡意矇朧的星辰 阻擋不了我行程 
多年飄泊日夜餐風露宿
為了理想我寧願忍受寂寞 
飲盡那份孤獨

抖落異地的塵土 踏上遙遠的路途 
滿懷赤情追求我的夢想
三百六十五日年年地度過 
過一日行一程

三百六十五里路呀 越過春夏秋冬
三百六十五里路呀 豈能讓它虛度

那年萬丈的雄心 從來沒有消失過 
即使時光漸去依然執著
自從離鄉背井已過了多少 三百六十五日

三百六十五里路呀 從故鄉到異鄉
三百六十五里路呀 從少年到白頭
有多少三百六十五里路呀 越過春夏秋冬
三百六十五里路呀 豈能讓它虛度
多少個
三百六十五里路呀 從故鄉到異鄉
三百六十五里路呀 從少年到白頭

三百六十五里長路 飲盡 那份孤獨

三百六十五里路呀 越過春夏秋冬
三百六十五里路呀 豈能讓它虛度
三百六十五里路呀 越過春夏秋冬
三百六十五里路呀 豈能讓它虛度
三百六十五里路呀 從故鄉到異鄉
三百六十五里路呀 從少年到白頭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛