Skip to main content

[鄭中基] 別愛我

作詞:施人誠     作曲:薛忠銘


這座城是片繁華沙漠 只適合盛開妖豔霓虹

悲傷的人們滿街遊走 打聽幸福的下落

愛情都只是傳說 難開花難結果


你眼神裡的訊息我懂 像隨時準備燎原的火

那危險的美我曾見過 也因此留下了傷口

愛情依然是傳說 就別再觸碰 我荒涼心中還在痛的角落


別愛我 如果只是寂寞 如果不會很久 如果沒有停泊的把握

別愛我 不要給我藉口 不要讓我軟弱 別再把我推向海市蜃樓


你眼神裡的訊息我懂 像隨時準備燎原的火

那危險的美我曾見過 也因此留下了傷口

愛情依然是傳說 就別再觸碰 我荒涼心中還在痛的角落


別愛我 如果只是寂寞 如果不會很久 如果沒有停泊的把握

別愛我 不要給我藉口 不要讓我軟弱 別再把我推向海市蜃樓


別愛我 如果只是寂寞 如果不會很久 如果沒有停泊的把握

別愛我 不要給我藉口 不要讓我軟弱 別再把我推向海市蜃樓


MV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛