Skip to main content

Michael Jackson - Will You Be There


抱緊我
Hold me

就像約旦河一樣
Like the River Jordan

然後我會對你說
And I will then say to thee

你是我的朋友
You are my friend

帶著我
Carry me

就像你是我的兄弟一樣
Like you are my brother

像母親一樣愛我
Love me like a mother

你會在那裡嗎?
Will you be there?
累了,告訴我你會抱我嗎?
Weary, tell me will you hold me?

當我錯了的時候,你會罵我嗎?
When wrong, will you scold me?

當迷失時你會找到我嗎?
When lost will you find me?

但他們告訴我
But they told me

男人應該忠誠
A man should be faithful

當不能走路時
And walk when not able

戰鬥到最後,但我只是人類
And fight 'til the end, but I'm only human
每個人都在控制我
Everyone's taking control of me

看來這個世界已經為我找到了一個角色
Seems that the world's got a role for me

我很困惑你能告訴我嗎
I'm so confused will you show it to me

你會在我身邊
You'll be there for me

也足夠照顧我
And care enough to bear me
抱緊我(讓我看看)
Hold me (show me)

低頭(告訴我)
Lay your head lowly (told me)

輕輕地然後大膽地(是的)
Softly then boldly (yeah)

帶我去那裡(我只是人類)
Carry me there (I'm only human)

引導我(抱緊我)
Lead me (hold me)

愛我並餵養我(再次領唱)
Love me and feed me (lead again)

吻我並釋放我(是的)
Kiss me and free me (yeah)

我會感到幸福(我只是人類)
I will feel blessed (I'm only human)
攜帶(攜帶)
Carry (carry)

大膽地承載我(承載,是的)
Carry me boldly (carry, yeah)

慢慢地把我舉起來(是的)
Lift me up slowly (yeah)

帶我去那裡(我只是人類)
Carry me there (I'm only human)

救救我(舉起我)
Save me (lift me)

治愈我並給我洗澡(舉起我,舉起我)
Heal me and bathe me (lift me up, lift me up)

你輕聲對我說
Softly you say to me

我會在那裡(我會在那裡)
I will be there (I will be there)
舉起我(告訴我,是的)
Lift me (told me, yeah)

慢慢地把我抱起來
Lift me up slowly

大膽地帶我去(耶)
Carry me boldly (yeah)

讓我知道你關心(你會在那裡嗎?)
Show me you care (will you be there?)

抱緊我(嗚嗚)
Hold me (woo)

低頭(有時會感到孤單)
Lay your head lowly (get lonely sometimes)

輕輕地然後大膽地(我感到孤獨,是啊,是啊)
Softly then boldly (I get lonely, yeah, yeah)

帶我去那裡(你會在那裡嗎?)
Carry me there (will you be there?)
需要我(嗚)
Need me (woo)

愛我並餵養我(舉起我,抱起我)
Love me and feed me (lift me up, hold me up)

吻我並釋放我(有時舉起我,有時舉起)
Kiss me and free me (lift me up sometimes, up sometimes)

我會感到幸福(哦耶)
I will feel blessed (oh-yeah)

作詞/作曲:Michael Jackson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛