Skip to main content

Leo Sayer - When I Need You


歌詞

當我需要你的時候
When I need you

我只要閉上眼睛就跟你在一起
I just close my eyes and I'm with you

以及我想給你的一切
And all that I so wanna give you

距離只有一個心跳
It's only a heartbeat away
當我需要愛的時候
When I need love

我伸出雙手,觸摸愛
I hold out my hands and I touch love

我從來不知道有這麼多的愛
I never knew there was so much love

讓我日夜溫暖
Keeping me warm night and day
我們之間有數英里的空曠空間
Miles and miles of empty space in between us

電話無法取代你的微笑
A telephone can't take the place of your smile

但你知道我不會永遠旅行
But you know I won't be traveling forever

外面很冷,但要堅持
It's cold out, but hold out

並且像我一樣
And do like I do
當我需要你的時候
When I need you

我只要閉上眼睛就跟你在一起
I just close my eyes and I'm with you

還有我想給你的一切,寶貝
And all that I so wanna give you, babe

距離只有一個心跳
It's only a heartbeat away
當道路是你的司機時,這並不容易
It's not easy when the road is your driver

親愛的,這是我們承受的重擔
Honey, that's a heavy load that we bear

但你知道我這輩子都不會去旅行
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime

外面很冷,但要堅持
It's cold out, but hold out

並且像我一樣
And do like I do

哦,我需要你
Oh, I need you
當我需要愛的時候
When I need love

我伸出雙手,觸摸愛
I hold out my hands and I touch love

我從來不知道有這麼多的愛
I never knew there was so much love

讓我日夜溫暖
Keeping me warm night and day
當我需要你的時候
When I need you

我只是閉上眼睛
I just close my eyes

而你就在我身邊
And you're right here by my side

讓我日夜保持溫暖
Keeping my warm night and day
我只是伸出雙手
I just hold out my hands

我只是伸出雙手
I just hold out my hands

我和你在一起,親愛的
And I'm with you, darling

是的,我和你在一起,親愛的
Yes, I'm with you, darling

我想給你的一切
All I wanna give you

距離只有一個心跳
It's only a heartbeat away

作詞/作曲:Carole Bayer Sager / Albert Louis Hammond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛