Skip to main content

GoGo, Meme - Say Forever


作詞:姚若龍     作曲:Russ Ballard/Christian Ballard/Anthony Murray

我一個人不孤單 想一個人才孤單
有伴的人在狂歡 寂寞的人怎麼辦

越過窗 看著長街
歡樂卻無聲 像一張卡片
燈光像繁星 燦爛整條街
思念的情緒 濕亮我的眼

我一個人不孤單 想一個人才孤單
有伴的人在狂歡 寂寞的人怎麼辦

我邊想你邊唱歌 想像你看著
被感動了我被抱著 眼淚笑了


圍巾輕碰著唇邊 有點暖的像親吻的感覺
吐氣變白煙 飄過了眉間
撞上了懷念 下了一陣雪

我一個人不孤單 想一個人才孤單
有伴的人在狂歡 寂寞的人怎麼辦

我邊想你邊唱歌 想像你看著
被感動了我被抱著 眼淚笑了

氣氛太美 離你太遠 有太多的幻覺
不能快樂 不能改變
cause baby I miss you

我一個人不孤單 想一個人才孤單
有伴的人在狂歡 寂寞的人怎麼辦

我邊想你邊唱歌 想像你看著 被感動了
我被抱著 眼淚笑了

我被抱著 眼淚笑了
say forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛