Skip to main content

Don't Give up on Us

作詞/作曲:Tony Macaulay

歌詞

不要放棄我們,寶貝

Don't give up on us, baby


不要讓錯誤看起來是正確的

Don't make the wrong seem right


未來不只是一晚

The future isn't just one night


是寫在月光下的

It's written in the moonlight


畫在星星上

Painted on the stars


我們無法改變我們的

We can't change ours

不要放棄我們,寶貝,我們仍然值得再試一次

Don't give up on us, baby, we're still worth one more try


我知道我們把最後一個放在

I know we put a last one by


只為一個雨夜,也許星星很少

Just for a rainy evening when maybe stars are few


不要放棄我們,我知道我們仍然可以度過難關

Don't give up on us, I know we can still come through

昨晚我真的失去了理智

I really lost my head last night


你有權利開始相信

You've got a right to start believin'


即便如此,依然還剩下一點點愛

There's still a little love left even so

不要放棄我們,寶貝

Don't give up on us, baby


天知道我們已經走了這麼遠

Lord knows we've come this far


我們就不能保持現在的樣子嗎?

Can't we stay the way we are?


天使與夢想家

The angel and the dreamer


誰有時會裝傻

Who sometimes plays a fool


不要放棄我們,我知道

Don't give up on us, I know


我們仍然可以渡過難關

We can still come through

是寫在月光下的

It's written in the moonlight


畫在星星上

Painted on the stars


我們無法改變我們的

We can't change ours

不要放棄我們,寶貝,我們仍然值得再試一次

Don't give up on us, baby, we're still worth one more try


我知道我們把最後一個放在

I know we put a last one by


只為一個雨夜,也許星星很少

Just for a rainy evening when maybe stars are few


不要放棄我們,我知道我們仍然可以度過難關

Don't give up on us, I know we can still come through

不要放棄我們,寶貝

Don't give up on us, baby


不要放棄我們,寶貝

Don't give up on us, baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛