Skip to main content

David Meece - God's Promises - Rainbows in the night 上帝的應許/夜裡的彩虹


歌詞

在我這顆黑暗的內心深處
Deep within this darkened heart of mine

神的話語仍然閃耀著希佩的光芒
The Word of God still shines with hipe

我活在這令人恐懼的生活深處
Deep within this frightened life I live

聲音如此柔和且仍在增強
A voice so soft and still grows
當太陽被隱藏時
And when the sun is hidden and

陰影籠罩著我無星的天空
the shadows cloud my starless skies

令人驚訝的是我轉身看到了光
Amazingly I turn and see a light
神的應許
God's promises

夜晚有彩虹嗎
Are rainbows in the night

內心閃爍著希望
Shining hope inside

當陰影遮蔽我的雙眼
When shadows cloud my eyes

他的承諾
His promises

夜晚有彩虹嗎
Are rainbows in the night

帶領大家度過最黑暗的時期
Guiding through the darkest times

神的應許是光中的彩虹
God's promises are rainbows in the light
回顧所有我所熟悉的路
Looking back on all the roads I've known

我唱過的歌曲的迴聲
The echoes of the songs I've sung

回望過去,有一絲愛與恩典
Looking back, there's a thread of love and grace

連接我所知道的每條線和空間
Connecting each line and space I've known
我以為所有的歲月都在空虛中消失了
And all the years I thought were lost on empty

毫無線索的搜尋
Searching without clues

現在追蹤通往最高真理的旅程
Now trace a journey to the highest truth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛