Skip to main content

鄭華娟 Cheng Hua-Jiuan - 漂泊的心停泊在基隆港

作詞:鄭華娟     作曲:鄭華娟

歌詞

明天我將有遠行 卻收到你的信
你總能用寥寥數行 瀟灑道盡 悲喜和惆悵
曾好想好想和你一樣 遊遍天涯海角 五湖四洋
遠遠地逃出憂傷 把內心的苦都遺忘
一直忘了對你講 你柔弱卻勇敢的肩膀
曾是我心中英雄的形象 你與世無爭 隨興的遊蕩
是我即將要實現的理想 而信中 你卻這麼告訴我說
你給了初戀情人你的心 在他的家鄉結了親
就在離家不遠的地方
漂泊的心 停泊在基隆港
你不再把夢反覆的想 對快樂也不再隱藏
在旅途中 了悟的人生
變成故事 對愛你的人慢慢講
一直忘了對你講 你柔弱卻勇敢的肩膀
曾是我心中英雄的形象 你與世無爭 隨興的遊蕩
是我即將要實現的理想 而信中 你卻這麼告訴我說
你給了初戀情人你的心 在他的家鄉結了親
就在離家不遠的地方
漂泊的心 停泊在基隆港
你不再把夢反覆的想 對快樂也不再隱藏
在旅途中 了悟的人生
變成故事 對愛你的人慢慢講
你給了初戀情人你的心 在他的家鄉結了親
就在離家不遠的地方
漂泊的心 停泊在基隆港
你不再把夢反覆的想 對快樂也不再隱藏
了悟的故事 變成故事 對愛你的人慢慢講

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛