Skip to main content

[Captain & Tennille] Do That To Me One More Time 船長與塔妮爾 再對我這樣做一次 放鬆 悠揚

作詞/作曲:Toni Tennille

歌詞

再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me one more time

和你這樣的男人在一起一次是不夠的
Once is never enough with a man like you

再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me one more time

我永遠無法滿足像你這樣的男人
I can never get enough of a man like you
哦,吻我,就像你剛才那樣
Oh, kiss me, like you just did

哦寶貝
Oh baby

再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me once again
再遞給我一次
Pass that by me one more time

一次不足以讓我的心聽到
Once just isn't enough for my heart to hear

哈哈哈,再跟我講一遍
Wha-ha-ha, tell it to me one more time

當我靠近你時我永遠聽不夠
I can never hear enough while I got ya near
嗬嗬嗬,像剛才那樣再說一遍
Who-ho-ho, say those words again like you just did

哦寶貝
Oh baby

再告訴我一次
Tell it to me once again
再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me one more time

和你這樣的男人在一起一次是不夠的
Once is never enough with a man like you

哈哈哈,再這樣對我一次
Wha-ha-ha, do that to me one more time

我永遠無法滿足像你這樣的男人
I can never get enough of a man like you
嗬嗬嗬,像你剛才那樣吻我
Who-ho-ho, kiss me like you just did

哦寶貝
Oh baby

再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me once again
嗬嗬,寶貝
Who-ho-ho, baby

再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me once again

嗬嗬,寶貝
Who-ho-ho, baby

再對我這樣做一次
Do that to me one more time
再一次
One more time

(再做一次)再來一次
(Do it again) One more time

(再做一次)再來一次
(Do it again) One more time

(再做一次)再來一次
(Do it again) One more time

(再做一次)再來一次
(Do it again) One more time

(再做一次)再來一次
(Do it again) One more time

(再做一次)再來一次
(Do it again) One more time

(再做一次)
(Do it again)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛