Skip to main content

楊凡電影《流金歲月》主題曲 - 甄妮


主唱:甄妮
作曲:周啟生 
填詞:楊凡

#歌詞

看似水流金年月 求往日歡笑重現
金光裏 誰在雨中相逢
奈何又驟然相送 隨一陣清風
看一個輕笑 無論愛是否永遠
茫茫在人海中轉圈 如夢消逝浮萍一片

看似水流金年月 求往日歡笑重現
心已碎 仍在嘆息懷念
依然盼往事重現 無言的私語
無影的星夜 時光飛逝是苦與甜
模糊是當天你的臉
變得難分只有點點愁凝在眼

隨一陣清風 時光飛逝是苦與甜
模糊是當天你的臉
變得難分只有點點愁凝在眼

電影《流金歲月》Last Romance 1988

編導:楊凡
原著:亦舒
主演:鍾楚紅 張曼玉 鶴見辰吾

楊凡電影《流金歲月》主題曲 - 葉蒨文

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛