Skip to main content

莫文蔚 Karen Mok【盛夏的果實】


作曲 Meyna Co,
作詞 李焯雄

也許放棄 才能靠近你 不再見你 你才會把我記起
時間累積 這盛夏的果實 回憶裡寂寞的香氣
我要試著離開你 不要再想你 雖然這並不是我本意
你曾說過 會永遠愛我 也許承諾 不過因為沒把握
別用沉默 再去掩飾甚麼 當結果是那麼赤裸裸
以為你會說甚麼 才會離開我 你只是轉過頭  不看我
不要刻意說 你還愛我 當看盡潮起潮落 只要你記得我
你曾說過 會永遠愛我 也許承諾 不過證明沒把握
不用難過 不用掩飾甚麼 當結果是那麼赤裸裸
其實不必說甚麼 才能離開我 起碼那些經過  屬於我
也許放棄 才能靠近你 不再見你 你才會把我記起
時間累積 這剩下的果實 回憶裡愛情的香氣
我以為不露痕跡 思念卻滿溢 或許這代表了我的心
如果你會夢見我  請你再抱緊我


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛