Skip to main content

[林憶蓮] 至少還有你


詞:林夕  曲:Davy Chan  導演:林浩源

我怕來不及 
我要抱著你
直到感覺你的皺紋 
有了歲月的痕跡
直到肯定你是真的 
直到失去力氣
為了你 我願意

動也不能動 
也要看著你
直到感覺你的髮線 
有了白雪的痕跡
直到視線變得模糊 
直到不能呼吸
讓我們 形影不離

如果 全世界我也可以放棄
至少還有你 值得我去珍惜
而你在這裡 就是生命的奇蹟
也許 全世界我也可以忘記
就是不願意 失去你的消息
你掌心的痣 我總記得在那裡

我怕來不及 
我要抱著你
直到感覺你的髮線 
有了白雪的痕跡
直到視線變得模糊 
直到不能呼吸
讓我們 形影不離

如果 全世界我也可以放棄
至少還有你 值得我去珍惜
而你在這裡 就是生命的奇蹟
也許 全世界我也可以忘記
就是不願意 失去你的消息
你掌心的痣 我總記得在那裡

我們好不容易 我們身不由己
我怕時間太快 不夠將你看仔細
我怕時間太慢 日夜擔心失去你
恨不得一夜之間白頭 
永不分離

如果 全世界我也可以放棄
至少還有你 值得我去珍惜
而你在這裡 就是生命的奇蹟
也許 全世界我也可以忘記
就是不願意 失去你的消息
你掌心的痣 我總記得在那裡
在那裡 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛