Skip to main content

林憶蓮-為你我受冷風吹2011搖滾版


詞曲 李宗盛

為你我受冷風吹 寂寞時候流眼淚
有人問我是與非 說是與非 可是誰又真的關心誰

若是愛已不可為 你明白說吧無所謂
不必給我安慰 何必怕我傷悲
就當我從此收起真情 誰也不給

我會試著放下往事 管它過去有多美
也會試著不去想起 你如何用愛將我包圍 那深情的滋味
但願我會就此放下往事 忘了過去有多美
不盼緣盡仍留慈悲 雖然我曾經這樣以為 我真的這樣認為


為你我受冷風吹 寂寞時候流眼淚
有人問我是與非 說是與非 可是誰又真的關心誰
關心誰 會關心誰 誰會關心誰

林憶蓮 Sandy Lam【為你我受冷風吹 Suffer for you】

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛