Skip to main content

Vengaboys - We like to Party! (The Vengabus)


我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party
我有話要告訴你
I've got something to tell ya

我有消息要告訴你
I've got news for you

將啟動一些輪子
Gonna put some wheels in motion

做好準備,因為我們正在渡過難關(即將渡過難關)
Get ready 'cause we're coming through (coming through)

嘿現在嘿現在聽我說
Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now

幸福就在眼前
Happiness is just around the corner

嘿現在嘿現在聽我說
Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now

我們會為您服務
We'll be there for you
文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

而且大家都在跳
And everybody's jumping

紐約到舊金山
New York to San Francisco

城際迪斯可
An intercity disco

鋼鐵的車輪正在轉動
The wheels of steel are turning

交通燈正在燃燒
And traffic lights are burning

所以如果你喜歡參加派對
So if you like to party

上車並移動你的身體
Get on and move your body
我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party
嘿現在嘿現在聽我說
Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now

幸福就在眼前
Happiness is just around the corner

嘿現在嘿現在聽我說
Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now

我們會為您服務
We'll be there for you
文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

而且大家都在跳
And everybody's jumping

紐約到舊金山
New York to San Francisco

城際迪斯可
An intercity disco

鋼鐵的車輪正在轉動
The wheels of steel are turning

交通燈正在燃燒
And traffic lights are burning

所以如果你喜歡參加派對
So if you like to party

上車並移動你的身體
Get on and move your body
文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

而且大家都在跳
And everybody's jumping

紐約到舊金山
New York to San Francisco

城際迪斯可
An intercity disco

鋼鐵的車輪正在轉動
The wheels of steel are turning

交通燈正在燃燒
And traffic lights are burning

所以如果你喜歡參加派對
So if you like to party

上車並移動你的身體
Get on and move your body
我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party

我們喜歡派對
We like to party

我們喜歡,我們喜歡聚會
We like, we like to party
文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

文加巴士是
The Vengabus is
文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

而且大家都在跳
And everybody's jumping

紐約到舊金山
New York to San Francisco

城際迪斯可
An intercity disco

鋼鐵的車輪正在轉動
The wheels of steel are turning

交通燈正在燃燒
And traffic lights are burning

所以如果你喜歡參加派對
So if you like to party

上車並移動你的身體
Get on and move your body
文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

而且大家都在跳
And everybody's jumping

紐約到舊金山
New York to San Francisco

城際迪斯可
An intercity disco

鋼鐵的車輪正在轉動
The wheels of steel are turning

交通燈正在燃燒
And traffic lights are burning

所以如果你喜歡參加派對
So if you like to party

上車並移動你的身體
Get on and move your body

文加巴士來了
The Vengabus is coming

作詞/作曲:Danski / Delmundo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛