Skip to main content

Titanic Remix Laback feat. @Alexis.Carlier - My Heart Will Go On 2024


每晚在我夢裡
Every night in my dreams

我看到你我感覺到你
I see you, I feel you

這就是我知道你繼續前進的方式
That is how I know you go on
跨越遙遠的距離
Far across the distance

還有我們之間的空間
And spaces between us

你來是為了表明你會繼續前進
You have come to show you go on
近、遠、無論你在哪裡
Near, far, wherever you are

我相信心還在繼續
I believe that the heart does go on

你又一次打開了門
Once more, you open the door

而你就在我心裡
And you're here in my heart

我的心將繼續下去
And my heart will go on and on
愛可以一次感動我們
Love can touch us one time

並且持續一生
And last for a lifetime

永遠不要放手直到我們離開
And never let go 'til we're gone
愛就是當我愛你
Love was when I loved you

我會堅持的一個真正的時間
One true time I'd hold to

在我的人生中,我們會一直走下去
In my life, we'll always go on
近、遠、無論你在哪裡
Near, far, wherever you are

我相信心確實會繼續下去(心為什麼會繼續下去?)
I believe that the heart does go on (why does the heart go on?)

你又一次打開了門
Once more, you open the door

而你就在我心裡
And you're here in my heart

我的心將繼續下去
And my heart will go on and on
有你在,我什麼都不怕
You're here, there's nothing I fear

我知道我的心會繼續下去
And I know that my heart will go on

我們將永遠這樣
We'll stay forever this way

你在我心中是安全的
You are safe in my heart and

我的心會永遠跳動下去
My heart will go on and on

作詞/作曲:James Horner / Will Jennings

Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Blasterjaxx Remix)



Male Voice Singing My Heart Will Go On | You'll Cry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛