Skip to main content

Spice Girls - Viva Forever (Live at Wembley)


你還記得我們以前的樣子嗎?
Do you still remember how we used to be?

感覺在一起,相信一切
Feeling together, believing whatever

我的愛人對我說過
My love has said to me

我們兩個都是夢想家
Both of us were dreamers

陽光下的青春愛情
Young love in the sun

感覺就像我的救世主,我把我的靈魂給了你
Felt like my savior, my spirit I gave you

我們才剛開始
We'd only just begun

Hasta mañana,永遠屬於我
Hasta mañana, always be mine
永遠萬歲,我會等待
Viva forever, I'll be waiting

像太陽一樣永恆
Everlasting, like the sun

永遠活在當下
Live forever, for the moment

一直在尋找那個
Ever searching for the one
是的,我還記得每一句話
Yes, I still remember every whispered word

肌膚的觸感,從內而外賦予生命
The touch of your skin, giving life from within

就像一首從未聽過的情歌
Like a love song never heard

像時間的沙子一樣從我們的指縫中溜走
Slippin' through our fingers, like the sands of time

所做的承諾,保存的每一個記憶
Promises made, every memory saved

正如我腦海中的倒影
As reflections in my mind

Hasta mañana,永遠屬於我
Hasta mañana, always be mine
永遠萬歲,我會等待
Viva forever, I'll be waiting

像太陽一樣永恆
Everlasting, like the sun

永遠活在當下
Live forever, for the moment

一直在尋找那個
Ever searching for the one
現在回到我所屬的地方,這只是一場夢嗎?
Back where I belong now, was it just a dream?

感情展開,永遠不會被出賣
Feelings unfold, they will never be sold

這個秘密對我來說是安全的
And the secret's safe with me

Hasta mañana,永遠屬於我
Hasta mañana, always be mine
永遠萬歲(永遠萬歲),我會等待(我會等待)
Viva forever (viva forever), I'll be waiting (I'll be waiting)

永恆(永恆),像太陽一樣(像太陽一樣)
Everlasting (everlasting), like the sun (like the sun)

永遠活著(永遠活著),暫時(暫時)
Live forever (live forever), for the moment (for the moment)

一直在尋找(一直在尋找)那個(為了那個)
Ever searching (ever searching) for the one (for the one)

永遠萬歲,我會等待(我會等待)
Viva forever, I'll be waiting (I'll be waiting)

像太陽一樣永恆
Everlasting, like the sun

永遠活下去(永遠活下去),暫時
Live forever (live forever), for the moment

一直在尋找那個
Ever searching for the one

作詞/作曲:Emma Lee Bunton / Geri Halliwell / Matthew Paul Rowbottom / Melanie Chisholm / Melanie Janine Brown / Richard Frederick Stannard / Victoria Caroline Beckham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛