Skip to main content

SNAP! - Rhythm Is A Dancer


節奏是舞者
Rhythm is a dancer

它是靈魂的伴侶
It's a soul's companion

你到處都能感受到它
You can feel it everywhere

舉起你的手和聲音
Lift your hands and voices

釋放你的思想,加入我們
Free your mind and join us

你可以在空氣中感受到它
You can feel it in the air
哦哦,這是一種熱情
Oh-oh, it's a passion

哦哦,你可以在空氣中感受到它
Oh-oh, you can feel it in the air

哦哦,這是一種熱情
Oh-oh, it's a passion

哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh-oh, oh, oh, oh
節奏是舞者
Rhythm is a dancer

它是靈魂的伴侶
It's a soul's companion

你到處都能感受到它
You can feel it everywhere

舉起你的手和聲音
Lift your hands and voices

釋放你的思想,加入我們
Free your mind and join us

你可以在空氣中感受到它
You can feel it in the air
哦哦,這是一種熱情
Oh-oh, it's a passion

哦哦,你可以在空氣中感受到它
Oh-oh, you can feel it in the air

哦哦,這是一種熱情
Oh-oh, it's a passion

哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh-oh, oh, oh, oh
節奏,你能感覺到,你能感覺到
Rhythm, you can feel it, you can feel it

節奏,節奏是舞者
Rhythm, rhythm is a dancer

節奏,你能感覺到,你能感覺到
Rhythm, you can feel it, you can feel it

節奏,節奏是舞者
Rhythm, rhythm is a dancer
讓節奏駕馭你,引導你,潛入你的心,讓你的心
Let the rhythm ride you, guide you, sneak inside you, set your mind to

轉向它的脈動、低音振動、合成器感覺
Move to its' pulsation, bass vibrations, synth sensation

暫停不是思想和身體必須自由的地方
Pause is not a place in mind and body must be free to

請接受一切,沒有什麼好失去的,一切都是為了贏得
Please take it all in, nothing to lose, everything to win

讓它控制你,抓住你,塑造你回歸秩序
Let it control you, hold you, mold you back to order

新的觸感,它的味道,它釋放你的靈魂,讓它面對你
New touch, it taste, it free your soul and let it face you

一定是你想要的,如果凹槽不能滿足你,步槍就會
Got to be what you wanna, if the groove don't get you, the rifle's gonna

當我說節奏是舞者時,我像癌症一樣嚴肅
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer
節奏是舞者
Rhythm is a dancer

它是靈魂的伴侶
It's a soul's companion

你到處都能感受到它
You can feel it everywhere

舉起你的手和聲音
Lift your hands and voices

釋放你的思想,加入我們
Free your mind and join us

你可以在空氣中感受到它
You can feel it in the air
哦哦,這是一種熱情
Oh-oh, it's a passion

哦哦,你可以在空氣中感受到它
Oh-oh, you can feel it in the air

哦哦,這是一種熱情
Oh-oh, it's a passion

哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh-oh, oh, oh, oh
節奏,你能感覺到,你能感覺到
Rhythm, you can feel it, you can feel it

節奏,節奏是舞者
Rhythm, rhythm is a dancer

節奏,你能感覺到,你能感覺到
Rhythm, you can feel it, you can feel it

節奏,節奏是舞者
Rhythm, rhythm is a dancer

作詞/作曲:Benito Benites / Thea Austin / John Virgo Iii Garrett

Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer 2003 Live. (Upscale to 4K 24k.s)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛