Skip to main content

Scatman (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop)


我是斯卡特曼
I'm the Scatman
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

(我是斯卡特曼)
(I'm the Scatman)

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub
巴達巴達巴貝 bop bop bodda bope
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普巴博達
Bop ba bodda

巴達巴達巴貝博普巴博達博佩
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope
每個人都會以某種方式結巴
Everybody stutters one way or the other

所以請查看我給你的消息
So check out my message to you

事實上,不要讓任何事情阻止你
As a matter of fact, a-don't let nothin' hold you back

如果 Scatman 能做到,你也能做到
If the Scatman can do it, so can you
每個人都說 Scatman 口吃
Everybody's sayin' that the Scatman stutters

但唱歌時從不結巴
But doesn't ever stutter when he sings

但你不知道的事我現在就告訴你
But what you don't know, I'm gonna tell you right now

口吃和糞便是同一件事
That the stutter and the scat is the same thing

喲,我是斯卡特曼
Yo, I'm the Scatman

斯卡特曼在哪裡?
Where's the Scatman?

我是斯卡特曼
I'm the Scatman
為什麼我們要取悅政客異教徒
Why should we be pleasin' any politician heathens

如果可以的話誰會嘗試改變季節?
Who would try to change the seasons if they could?

這種狀況侮辱了我的直覺
The state of the condition insults my intuition

這只會讓我發瘋,心如木頭
And it only makes me crazy and a heart like wood
每個人都會以某種方式結巴
Everybody stutters one way or the other

所以請查看我給你的消息
So check out my message to you

事實上,不要讓任何事情阻礙你
As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back

如果 Scatman 能做到,兄弟,你也能做到
If the Scatman can do it, brother, so can you

我是斯卡特曼
I'm the Scatman
巴達巴達巴貝 bop bop bodda bope
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普巴博達
Bop ba bodda

巴達巴達巴貝博普巴博達博佩
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub
每個人都會以某種方式結巴
Everybody stutters one way or the other

所以請查看我給你的消息
So check out my message to you

事實上,不要讓任何事情阻止你
As a matter of fact, a-don't let nothin' hold you back

如果 Scatman 能做到,你也能做到
If the Scatman can do it, so can you
我聽到你們都在問 scat 的意思
I hear you all ask 'bout the meaning of scat

好吧,我是教授,我只能告訴你
Well, I'm the professor, and all I can tell you is

當你還在沉睡時,聖徒們仍在哭泣,因為
While you're still sleepin', the saints are still weepin' 'cause

你所說的死亡的東西還沒有機會誕生
Things you call dead haven't yet had the chance to be born

我是斯卡特曼
I'm the Scatman
巴達巴達巴貝 bop bop bodda bope
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普巴博達
Bop ba bodda

巴達巴達巴貝博普巴博達博佩
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

喲達配音
Yo da dub dub

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

(Yo da dub dub)是的,我是 Scatman
(Yo da dub dub) yeah, I'm the Scatman
斯卡特曼在哪裡?
Where's the Scatman?
我是 Scatman,跟著我重複
I'm the Scatman, repeat after me

這是 Scoobie oobie doobie,scoobie doobie 旋律
It's a scoobie oobie doobie, scoobie doobie melody

我是Scatman,跟我一起唱吧
I'm the Scatman, sing along with me

這是 Scoobie oobie doobie,scoobie doobie 旋律
It's a scoobie oobie doobie, scoobie doobie melody
是的,我是 Scatman(我是 Scatman)
Yeah, I'm the Scatman (I'm the Scatman)
波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普巴博達
Bop ba bodda

我是斯加特曼(我是斯加特曼)
I'm the Scatman (I'm the Scatman)

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

巴達巴達巴貝 bop bop bodda bope
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope

波普·巴·博達·波普
Bop ba bodda bope

Be bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope

波普巴博達
Bop ba bodda

Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope(是的,我是 Scatman)
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope (yeah, I'm the Scatman)

Bop ba bodda bope(跟我一起唱)
Bop ba bodda bope (sing along with me)

Be bop ba bodda bope(這是 Scoobie oobie doobie,scoobie doobie 旋律)
Be bop ba bodda bope (it's a scoobie oobie doobie, scoobie doobie melody)

作詞/作曲:Antonio Nunzio Catania / John Paul Larkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛