Skip to main content

Roxette - Milk And Toast And Honey


#Lyrics

牛奶和烤麵包和蜂蜜
Milk and toast and honey

讓下雨的星期六陽光明媚,ay-ay-ay
Make it sunny on a rainy Saturday, ay-ay-ay

牛奶和吐司,一些咖啡
Milk and toast, some coffee

消除你討厭的日子裡的悶悶不樂
Take the stuffiness out of days you hate

你真的很討厭
You really hate
緩慢的晨間新聞從我身邊掠過
Slow morning news pass me by

我盡量不去分析
I try not to analyze

但這次他沒有讓我大吃一驚嗎?
But didn't he blow my mind this time?

他沒有讓我大吃一驚嗎?
And didn't he blow my mind?
帶來一點愛,親愛的
to bring a little lovin', honey

(祂來了)帶走內心的傷害
(Here he comes) to take away the hurt inside

(他來了)他是對我來說最重要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything that matters to me

(他來了)他是我生命中想要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything I want in life
牛奶、吐司和蜂蜜不是很有趣嗎
Milk and toast and honey ain't it funny

事物有時看起來如此清晰,感覺如此親近
How things sometimes look so clear and feel so near

我夢想的夢想,我最喜歡的一廂情願的想法
The dreams I dream, my favorite wishful thinkin'

哦,祂無所不在,無所不在
Oh, he's bookmarked everywhere, everywhere
真愛可能會從天而降
True love might fall from the sky

哦,你永遠不知道要找什麼
Oh, you never know what to find

但這次他沒有讓我大吃一驚嗎?
But didn't he blow my mind this time?

他沒有讓我大吃一驚嗎?
And didn't he blow my mind?
帶來一點愛,親愛的
to bring a little lovin', honey

(祂來了)帶走內心的痛苦
(Here he comes) to take away the pain inside

(他來了)他是對我來說最重要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything that matters to me

(他來了)他是我生活中想要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything I want from life
噢,躺著一點點愛,親愛的
oh, lay a little lovin', honey

(他來了)感覺你離我越來越近
(Here he comes) to feel you're gettin' close to me

(他來了)他是對我來說最重要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything that matters to me

(他來了)我想去的地方他都在
(Here he comes) he's everywhere I wanna be
哦,娜娜娜娜
Ooh, na-na-na-na

嗯嗯
Hm-hm
哦,帶來一點愛,親愛的
oh, to bring a little lovin', honey

(祂來了)帶走內心的痛苦
(Here he comes) to take away the pain inside

(他來了)他是對我來說最重要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything that matters to me

(他來了)他是我生命中想要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything I want from life
哦,躺著一點點愛,寶貝,寶貝
oh, lay a little lovin', baby, baby

(他來了)你離我越來越近了
(Here he comes) you're gettin' close to me

(他來了)他是對我來說最重要的一切
(Here he comes) he's everything that matters to me

(他來了)我想去的地方他都在
(Here he comes) he's everywhere I wanna be
帶來一點愛,祂就是我想要的一切
To bring a little lovin', he's everything I want

有點愛,他就是我想要的一切
To lay a little lovin', he's everything I want

哦,他來了(他來了)
Oh, here he comes (here he comes)

作詞/作曲:Per Hakan Gessle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛