Skip to main content

[Peter Cetera] (I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight

[Verse 1: Peter Cetera, Crystal Bernard, Both]
Feel your breath on my shoulder
And I know we couldn't get any closer
I don't wanna act tough, I just wanna fall in love
As we move into the night, I go crazy
Thinking how it's gonna be with you baby
I don't wanna play rough I've been loving you enough
Oh, baby

[Chorus: Both, Peter Cetera, Crystal Bernard]
I wanna take forever tonight
Wanna stay in this moment forever
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
I wanna take forever tonight
Fill you up, fill you up with love
When we close the door all I need is in your eyes
Ohhh, I wanna take forever tonight

[Verse 2: Peter Cetera, Crystal Bernard, Both]
Touch my lips, oooh, I'm on fire
You're the only one I'll ever desire
Turn the lights down low, make the world go slow
When I'm holding you tonight, oooh it's so easy
Nothing moves me like you do when you tease me
And to rush would be a crime
I just wanna spend some time with you baby, oh oh woh
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
When I Was Your Man
Bruno Mars
If I Were a Boy
Beyoncé
Not Like Us
Kendrick Lamar
[Chorus: Both, Peter Cetera, Crystal Bernard]
I wanna take forever tonight
Wanna stay in this moment forever
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
I wanna take forever tonight
Fill you up, fill you up, ooh
Give you all my love tonight
When we close the door all I need is in your eyes
Ohhh, I wanna take forever...

[Bridge: Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard]
And when I'm here beside you
I wanna see what drives you out of your mind, oh baby
I never wanna leave, I only wanna be with you
'Cause I love how you feel, your love is for real

[Chorus: Both, Peter Cetera, Crystal Bernard]
Oh you know, I wanna take forever tonight
Wanna stay in this moment forever (moment forever)
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
I wanna take forever tonight
Wanna stay in this moment forever (moment forever)
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
'Cause I can't live without you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛