Skip to main content

Pascal Letoublon - Friendships (Lost My Love) (Lyric Video) ft. Leony


你在我心裡留下了永遠無法抹去的印記
You left a mark in my mind that I never could erase

從我心裡拿走了一塊無人能取代的碎片
Took a piece from my heart that nobody could replace

沒有人可以取代你
Nobody could replace you

你是風暴之眼,你是我努力尋找的碎片
You are the eye in the storm, you're the piece I try to find

當我在寒冷的天氣裡,你就是我腦海中的那個人
When I'm out in the cold, you're the one that's on my mind

會尋找直到你找到你
Will search until I find you
我失去了對你的愛
I lost my love to you
我失去了對你的愛
I lost my love to you
我失去了對你的愛(na-na-na-na)
I lost my love to you (na-na-na-na)

希望你知道(na-na-na-na)
Was hoping that you knew (na-na-na-na)

不知道還能做什麼 (na-na-na-na)
Don't know what else to do (na-na-na-na)

我失去了對你的愛(na-na-na-na)
I lost my love to you (na-na-na-na)

我失去了對你的愛
I lost my love to you
我在夢裡一直孤身一人,卻一直在尋找你
I've been alone in my dreams, but I've always searched for you

這個地方需要愛,你是我唯一認識的人
Needed love in this place, you're the only one I knew

唯一能修復我的人
The only one to fix me

被風帶走 希望它能把我擁入你的懷抱
Carried away by the wind, hope it takes me in your arms

唯一讓我安全的地方,只有你能治癒我的傷疤
Only place where I'm safe, only you can heal my scars

唯一能拯救我的人
The only one to save me
我正奔向深藍的大海
I'm on my way over the deep blue sea

我會尋找你的燈塔來指引我
I'll be searching for your lighthouse to lead me
我失去了對你的愛(na-na-na-na)
I lost my love to you (na-na-na-na)

希望你知道(na-na-na-na)
Was hoping that you knew (na-na-na-na)

不知道還能做什麼 (na-na-na-na)
Don't know what else to do (na-na-na-na)

我失去了對你的愛(na-na-na-na)
I lost my love to you (na-na-na-na)

我失去了對你的愛
I lost my love to you
我失去了我的愛(希望你知道)
I lost my love (was hoping that you knew)

哦哦哦(不知道還能做什麼)
Oh-oh-oh (don't know what else to do)

我失去了對你的愛(na-na-na-na)
I lost my love to you (na-na-na-na)

我失去了對你的愛
I lost my love to you
我失去了對你的愛
I lost my love to you

作詞/作曲:Andrei Mihai / Elena Morosanu / Linnea Anna Sodahl / Kiddo / Pascal Letoublon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛