Skip to main content

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Moreno J Remix) New video other video has a Age-restricted


Oh, the night is my world
City light painted girl
In the day nothing matters
It's the night time that flatters
In the night, no control
Through the wall something's breaking
Wearing white as you're walkin'
Down the street of my soul

[Pre-Chorus]
You take my self, you take my self control
You got me livin' only for the night
Before the morning comes, the story's told
You take my self, you take my self control
Another night, another day goes by
I never stop myself to wonder why
You help me to forget to play my role
You take my self, you take my self control

[Chorus]
I, I live among the creatures of the night
I haven't got the will to try and fight
Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it
That tomorrow never comes
A safe night
(You take my self, you take my self control)
I'm living in the forest of a dream
(You take my self, you take my self control)
I know the night is not as it would seem
(You take my self, you take my self control)
I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it
(You take my self, you take my self control)
This night will never go
See upcoming rock shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Self Control
Frank Ocean
Please Please Please
Sabrina Carpenter
Rockstar
LISA
[Post-Chorus]
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

[Verse 2]
Oh, the night is my world
City light painted girl
In the day nothing matters
It's the night time that flatters

[Chorus]
I, I live among the creatures of the night
I haven't got the will to try and fight
Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it
That tomorrow never knows
A safe night
(You take my self, you take my self control)
I'm living in the forest of a dream
(You take my self, you take my self control)
I know the night is not as it would seem
(You take my self, you take my self control)
I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it
(You take my self, you take my self control)
This night will never go
[Post-Chorus]
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh

[Outro]
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
You take my self, you take my self control (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛